Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Change


The title of this blog today is very simple. And I wanted it that way because I feel like it encompasses allot of things for me and my family right now! Let me catch you up on us really fast!!

We moved back to Lufkin Tx a little over 2 weeks ago! I still have some boxes to unpack and as always I am still WAY behind on laundry! But so far it has been very nice!
Andrew transfered to an office up here with the same company he was working with in Beaumont! Its nice to be back in an area we now and back near friends and family again! 
Beaumont was a great learing experiance for us and I would not trade it for anything! We grew as adults and as a family so much there!!

Joanthan will be a year old on the 23rd of this month! Someone tell me where my baby went so fast!! He is such a joy to be around and I love staying home and being his Mommy!
He has 8 teeth and moves everywere! I am sure he will be walking very soon!!





We will be having his first birthday party this weekend! I cannot wait!!

Some people think change is the enemy! I dont always like change, but as I have grown up and all I have found that change is not always a bad thing! Sometimes change is very good for our lives! I think that if we dont run from change good things can happen!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik